Adult protection and safeguarding
The Safeguarding Adults Team in the Integrated Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the central pathway in relation to all safeguarding concerns.
If there is an immediate risk of serious harm then call the Police - Dial 999.
Otherwise please report abuse to us below:
Adult Social Services Safeguarding Adults Team
Telephone: 01708 433 550
Adults at risk are people who are 18 and over who are vulnerable. This can include:
- the elderly
- frail people
- those with learning or physical disabilities
- people with health issues
- people with mental health needs
Importantly there can be people who have social care needs but may not be known to us.
The next steps
- the safeguarding adults team will receive the referral
- they will see if it meets the threshold for safeguarding adults
- if it does they will investigate further
- once we have made a decision regarding your referral , we will write to you and let you know the outcome. This letter will only go to the person who has raised the safeguarding concern