Request new parking and traffic schemes

We have a process in place in order to allocate funds to areas where there is the greatest need for parking and traffic schemes.

If you would like to make a request please contact your local Ward Councillor.

It is important that requests are supported by your Ward Councillor so when you contact them with your request, please provide them with information to support your request for a scheme.

Find your Ward Councillor

When your request has been passed to the relevant service team, our officers will then look into the request.

It will then be considered and relevant measures will be suggested for consideration. 

Please note that funding is limited and not every request can be considered or carried out.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.