Damaged roads and pavements
Let us know of any damaged:
- roads (potholes)
- uneven paving stones / paving slabs
- broken kerb stones
For a pothole to be considered, they must have the following dimensions:
- 40mm deep and 300mm wide in the carriageway and,
- 25mm deep on the footway.
Please also give us additional information required to help us to allocate priority such as:
- the surface type eg tarmac, concrete, block paving, slabs, cobbles
- the estimated size and depth of the pothole
- is the pothole in the middle or at the side (towards the kerb or a property boundary) of the pavement /road?
If you want to know more about repairing highways you can read our highway resurfacing policy.