Havering has a rich and diverse heritage, ranging from archaeological remains to twentieth century suburban developments.
The Council is responsible for this in several ways: as an owner, as an adviser and as the planning authority.
To find out more about Havering's historic buildings why not pay a visit to the Havering Museum?
- Fairkytes, Hornchurch
- Langtons, Hornchurch
- Upminster Windmill, Upminster
- The Clockhouse, Upminster
- St Helens and St Giles Church, Rainham
- Upminster Tithe Barn, Upminster
- The Town Hall, Romford
- Church of St Mary Magdalene, North Ockendon
- Rainham Hall, Rainham
- Church of St Laurence, Upminster
- Church of St Edward the Confessor, Romford
- Hare Hall, Gidea Park
- Parklands Bridge, Upminster
- Stubbers Garden Wall, Ockendon
- The Bower House, Havering-atte-Bower
- Stocks, Havering-atte-Bower
- All Saints Church, Cranham
- The Old Chapel, Upminster
- War Memorial Clock Tower, Rainham
- The Golden Lion Pub, Romford
- Church of St Andrew, Hornchurch
- Church of St Mary and St Peter, Wennington
You can view the location of each of the above on Google Maps.