LGPS Pension Administration
Havering Local Government Pension Scheme
The Local Pensions Partnership Administration (LPPA) is the administrator of the Havering LGPS and are your first point of contact for queries regarding your benefits.
The Local Pensions Partnership Administration website has lots of useful information regarding the scheme, news and FAQs.
You can also log in to the 'My Pension Online - Member Self Service' site and check your pension information, update your personal details and run your own estimates.
Please see the LPPA contact us page for enquiry details.
London Borough of Havering Pension Fund - Key documents
Pension fund finance reports
- Annual reports
- Funding strategy statement
- Investment strategy statement
- Valuation report
- Whistle blowing policy
- TCFD report
- Climate risk policy
- Pensions administration strategy
- Charging policy
- Communications policy
- Data Improvement Plan
- Admissions policy
- Outsourcing guide
- Overpayment policy
- London Borough of Havering Administering Authority Discretions
- London Borough of Havering Employing Authority Discretions
All other scheme employer discretions
Local Pension Board
For Local Pension Board minutes and agenda’s please visit the Pension Board page.
- Terms of reference
- Roles of the board
- Roles of the scheme member
- Board member profiles
- Annual report and work plan
- Conflict of interest policy