National lockdown rules apply. Stay at home. Go to our coronavirus information page

Adults, children and young people's services comments, compliments and complaints

You can comment, compliment and complain about Adult Social Care or Young Peoples Services by carrying out the following:

Using our online form

or, by phone to the Designated Complaint Officer on 01708 432 589.

If you would like a paper form, or a form in large print, braille or a translated copy please email:

Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)

The Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) can also look into complaints about care you may receive in your home or care provided in a residential/nursing care home, whether your care is funded by the local authority or you are funding your own care.

Advocacy service

Children and young people can get help making a complaint by getting in touch with The Children's Society who are a Children's Charity. This organisation provides support and guidance and assists the most vulnerable and neglected child or young person to have a voice.

They are based at:

7th Floor North
Mercury House
Mercury Gardens
Romford, RM1 3SL
Phone: 01708 434609

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.