Living in Havering magazine
This issue contains:
- News on new leisure centres for Hornchurch and Rainham
- A report on a new service to help reduce loneliness for people aged 65 and over
- An update on roads and pavements that will be resurfaced across the borough
- A look at how the redevelopment of 12 Council housing estates is about more than just bricks and mortar
- Suggestions as to how to enjoy a fizz free February and much more
Previous editions of Living in Havering are stored on issuu.com.
If you would like an audio recording of Living in Havering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn't receive a copy of Living?
If you have any other issues regarding the delivery of Living in Havering magazine please email email@example.com or call 01708 433247
Want to advertise?
Living in Havering offers a range of advertising opportunities starting at £200 + VAT per edition.
For more details and to book space, call Peter Stremes on 01708 433247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living in Havering includes Business Focus which provides news, events and information for the local business community.
If you have a story for Business Focus email us at email@example.com.
Living in Havering includes a Listings section for use by organisations based in the Borough.
If you want details of your organisation to reach more than 112,500 homes and businesses please complete the form below.
Have you got a story?
If you have an interesting local story or a potential article idea for the magazine you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to try and incorporate it.
You can also write to us at:
Living in Havering