Living in Havering magazine
This issue contains:
- The line-up for the 40th anniversary Havering Show
- How Hornchurch played a key role in the history of the RAF
- Details of a borough-wide consultation on the Council’s Medium-Term Financial Strategy
- Loads of ideas for things to do in the borough during the summer holidays
- Information on who represents you following the Council elections in May
Previous additions of Living in Havering are stored on issuu.com.
If you would like an audio recording of Living in Havering please email email@example.com
Didn't receive a copy of Living?
Want to advertise?
Living in Havering offers a range of advertising opportunities starting at £200 + VAT per edition.
For more details and to book space, call Peter Stremes on 01708 433247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living in Havering includes Business Focus which provides news, events and information for the local business community.
If you have a story for Business Focus email us at email@example.com.
Living in Havering includes a Listings section for use by organisations based in the Borough.
If you want details of your organisation to reach more than 106,000 homes and businesses please complete the form below.
Have you got a story?
If you have an interesting local story or a potential article idea for the magazine you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to try and incorporate it.
You can also write to us at:
Living in Havering