Your Business Rates account
Already set up with an online account?
In your online Business Rates account you can:
- check your account balance
- set up a Direct Debit
- sign up for e-billing
Manage your Business Rates online
Need an online Business Rates account? Please register for MyHavering first
The button below will open a new window or tab so you can refer back to this page for help.
Once you have registered you will be able to activate and use your Business Rates account.
How to activate your Business Rates online account in MyHavering
- Once registered for MyHavering you can log in and then select the blue Council Tax button from the dashboard.
- Click "Add Service".
- Click the "Add" button under Business Rates - it should turn green.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Confirm".
- Enter your account reference number. This will be on your Business Rates bill or bank statement next to payments to us. It starts with a 7 and is usually 9 digits long. Then click access now.
- You then need to add some personal details. Once you have entered enough information a blue box appears at the top of the screen saying you have given enough information to continue.
- Click "next" and you will see a screen saying you have successfully subscribed.
- You may be offered the chance to sign up for e-billing which you can do or you can click "not now".
Please note if you do not have enough information to access your account as mentioned in point 6 above, we can send you a PIN to log on with but this can take up to three weeks.
If you would like to make a payment straight away, you do not have to log on. Please go to to our pay the Council page and select 'Pay Business Rates'.
If you have completed all the steps above, or if you have received a PIN and have entered it, you should now see your basic account details like the last payment and reference number.
You can then access your full account by clicking "show details". Here you can sign up for e-billing, look at your payment history, tell us you're moving, request an arrangement and apply for, or cancel, a discount.