Already a foster carer? Refer a friend or family member
Do you know anyone who would be interested in fostering?
If you know someone who you think would make a great foster carer, or someone who has been thinking about fostering for a while, why not give them the boost they need to make that first enquiry.
As a Havering foster carer, you know what the fostering process is really like, what to expect, the challenges and how rewarding it is to help shape a child’s future.
Share your experience and help us grow our fostering community.
Our foster carers are an asset to Havering and the community and as a way of saying thank you, you could receive £750 for introducing a friend or family to the Havering fostering service.
How it works
We are always looking for new carers who can offer a safe and stable home for a child.
Please ensure your friend or family member meets the following basic requirements for fostering.
- A spare room in their home
- They live in Havering or a surrounding borough
- Aged over 25 (there is no upper age limit)
- They have time to give to a vulnerable child or young person
- They are in good health
- Can be flexible and keep the child at the centre of their life.
- They want to learn how to care for a child and to help them achieve their potential.
If they meet the above criteria, ask them to contact us on 01708 434 574 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can start the process.
Make sure your friend tells us you referred them, so you can receive your reward.
You will receive your reward once your friend or family member has had their first placement as a Havering foster carer.