Report anti-social behaviour in our community
All our residents have the right to enjoy a secure and peaceful environment.
We are fully committed to supporting victims of anti-social behaviour in challenging and resolving their concerns.
There are a many types of behaviour which could be considered anti-social. Common examples include:
- excessively loud music (especially late at night)
- threatening or swearing at neighbours
- nuisance caused by animals
- racist or homophobic abuse
- nuisance caused by use of illegal substances
Report anti-social behaviour in Havering
Complete our online form so we can direct your report to the correct service.
Report online (This form currently has a fault. Please call our switchboard on 01708 434343 to report)
If you are a council tenant and are reporting anti-social behaviour on one of our estates please go to our anti-social behaviour on council estates page.