Unlawful encampment injunction
On the 10 September and 11 September 2019, the High Court heard the Council’s claim for an Interim Injunction to prevent unauthorised encampments across over 200 sites in the London Borough of Havering and against named individuals.
The Court was satisfied the Council had made out it’s case for the Interim Injunction to be granted whilst the matter is listed for final hearing.
Full details of individuals affected and the land in which the Court Order applies to is contained within the Court Order and the documents listed below:
- Court Order sealed on 12 September 2019
- Schedule 1 - List of Defendants
- Schedule 2 - Map of Sites
- Schedule 3 - List of Sites
The Council issued a Part 8 Claim form for an injunction, an application notice for an interim injunction and a without notice application for alternative service of the evidence.
The without notice application for alternative service has been granted by Mr Justice Phillips in the Queen’s Bench Division, High Court of Justice.
The interim injunction application is listed before a judge on 10 September 2019 at 10.30am for a time estimate of 2 hours in the High Court.
Court orders, documents and evidence
5. Applications bundle which includes:
- Sealed court order in respect of alternative service
- Schedule 1 – List of defendants
- Schedule 2 – List of sites
- Schedule 3 – Map of sites
- Claim form (CPR Part 8)
- Application notice for alternative service order
- Application notice for interim injunction
- Draft orders
6. Exhibit RH2 injunction - Historical map
7. Exhibit RH4 injunction - Main map