Havering One Stop Shop
In partnership with the voluntary and community sector, we have regular one-stop shops.
The weekly one-stop shops will provide an opportunity to access a number of different service offerings to help establish a life in Havering.
These are drop-in sessions so people can attend anytime throughout the events - there is no need to RSVP.
The following in person assistance will be provided at the one-stop shops.
- Help with GP registration
- Universal Credit queries
- Housing costs and child benefit queries
- Pension credit queries
- School admissions support
- Food vouchers
- Homes for Ukraine Sponsor briefing session
- BRP guidance
- Access to English speaking lessons
- Job seeking assistance
- Private rental sector assistance
- ASPEN and ARC card queries
- Find out more on work and volunteering opportunities
- Help to budget the costs involved in affording accommodation in the Private Rental Sector and social housing
- Immigration advice and support
The one-stop shops are at YMCA, 29 Rush Green Road RM7 0PH every Wednesday from 10am to 2pm.