We are offering workshops where experts from Breyer Group are working with our Community Engagement Team to provide help and skills training for Havering residents looking for work.
There are also vacancies at Breyer group which can be found on the Breyer careers webpage.
We offer the following services:
- sessions to share ideas, encourage and support peers
- confidence-building activities
- mock interviews
- employer research
- field trips to larger employers
- guest speakers from local businesses
We also run workshops on topics such as:
- goal-setting and focused job search
- hidden and visible jobs - how to get them
- CV writing - target your personal statement
- successful application form completion
- interview hints and tips
Find your local job club
Who can join?
Anyone living in the London Borough of Havering who:
- is actively looking for work; and
- is not on a 'Government Work Programme'