Havering Libraries new digital management system
During March 2019, Havering Libraries are introducing a new digital management system.
The new system will provide many exciting new online opportunities for customers, but for a short period there will be some disruption while the new system is introduced.
Saturday 2 March
- Some financial transactions, such as fines and charges, will be recorded manually.
- Self-service machines will be unavailable or closed early.
- 24-hour renewal line not available from end of business.
Monday 4 to Wednesday 6 March
- We have a limited management system. Books can be borrowed and returned but fines cannot be paid and other fees and charges will be recorded manually and updated later.
- All transactions will be over the counter. Self-service machines will not be available.
- Staff and public will not have access to customer records.
- No library search catalogue.
- Web, app and e-resources not available to customers or staff.
- The People’s Network will be available, but customers may experience delays or issues accessing public computers and may need help from staff.
Thursday 7 March
- Normal services, including the 24 hour renewal line 0333 370 4700 and self-service resume.
- Transaction and financial records updated.
- Catalogue and customer records accessible.
- Web, app and e-resources available via new links and addresses.
- Access to the People’s Network resumes as normal.