We define a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our provision of, or failure to provide, a service we have responsibility for and when we have not put right any service failure in a reasonable timescale.
As part of our drive for better services, we want you to let us know when something goes wrong.
We will deal with your complaint using a three stage complaints procedure.
Before you make a complaint
You can get some of your issues dealt with quickly and easily by reporting them to us online. These include:
- missed rubbish
- street lighting fault or request
- damage to road or pavement
- illegal parking (request parking enforcement)
If your concerns relate to any of the following, please use the following links:
- an appeal against a housing decision
- adult or children's social care
- penalty charge notices (PCN)
- appeals against planning
- schools and colleges
Making a complaint
If you still need to make a complaint you can use our online complaint form. You can create an account or logon to an existing account