Free swimming sessions
Free swimming sessions can be booked for school aged children and young adults until summer 2022.
The free swimming sessions will all take place during all the school holidays starting from the 2021 summer break, with bookings available for sessions from 26 July 2021 for school aged and sixth form pupils.
The sessions have been arranged by us through our partner Everyone Active at Sapphire Ice and Leisure, Central Park and Harrow Lodge Leisure Centres.
School children with special educational needs are welcome to participate, but please discuss any specific requirements with the leisure centre.
Sessions can be booked up to one week in advance and will be subject to availability due to a limited safety capacity within each slot.
If you have any issues with your booking and any questions about joining, or your Everyone Active membership, please contact Everyone Active.
How to book your free swimming session
Are you and your child or children already registered with Everyone Active?
Log into your child’s Everyone Active account.
Select 'forgotten password' to reset your password if needed.
You can also log in via the Everyone Active app.
Once logged in, please follow these steps.
- Select the relevant swim session time slot. The child will then automatically come up at £0.00 price.
- Add any accompanying parent/guardian to the booking where you will be charged the appropriate price.
- If you have 2 or more children eligible for the £0.00 price add them at this point by selecting the 'U5/Carer/Swim Lesson student price level'. Alternatively you can confirm the booking of the first child then log into the second child’s everyone active account and book their swim session in the same way as the first child.
- Make sure payment is made for all who are going and the session will be booked.
If you are unable to attend a session you have booked please log into your account and cancel your booking.
Register for a free Everyone Active card (also referred to by Everyone Active as a Pay-As-You-Go card) by selecting the 'Register' button next to the 'Login button' on the Everyone Active login page.
You will be asked to select the centre you want to join, if the 'Free Card / Pay As You Go has an existing Everyone Active account?' and your details.
Please set up the parent account first and then child account(s).
If you are registering for the first time, you will need to take a proof of ID and address to your local centre to collect your membership card. You can do this from the day after you register.
If you are renewing your registration, you will not need to provide proof of ID.
You can also register via the Everyone Active app.
New registrations and free swim sessions
For new registrations, once you have set up your Everyone Active account(s), please contact the centre directly to activate the free swim subscription.
You will need to do this before you can book a session and if you are unable to attend a session you have booked please log into your account and cancel your booking or contact the centre.
Centre contact details
- Harrow Lodge Sports Centre: 01708 454135
- Sapphire Ice and Leisure: 01708 206892
- Central Park Leisure Centre: 01708 382820
You can also fill in the Everyone Active enquiry form