Parking and traffic consultations
You can have your say about proposed parking changes in your local area, and view all current restrictions, via our online parking and traffic portal called TraffWeb.
Many consultations only require consultation from residents who are local to the changes and they will be sent details about how to comment.
Other schemes may require wider public consultation and they are listed on our main consultations page when they are open for comments so please do check the listing there.
How to use TraffWeb, the parking and traffic consultation portal
- Go to 'Public consultations'.
- Click on 'Schemes' to see the list of current proposals.
- Click on a scheme name to be taken to that location on the map.
- Click the relevant road marking that appears on the map. The legend (accessed from the link under the 'schemes' menu) will show you what type of Parking/Traffic feature is being consulted on eg red or yellow lines.
- You can then see confirmation of the proposal and read the relevant documents.
- Click "Send a Comment" to leave feedback.