Civil marriage and civil partnership premises registration licence

If you want to use a premises for a civil marriage or partnership ceremony you must have a licence.

Licensing is a way for us to make sure that premises are safe and appropriate.

Premises venue approval

Apply for a licence


Review or appeal: £800.75

For further information and guidance, visit the GOV.UK website.

Current applications

View current applications

Notice of any objection should be sent to:

London Borough of Havering
Housing and Public Protection 
Town Hall
Main Road
Romford RM1 3BD 

You can also email

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.