Havering Works is an innovative employment and skills service developed by London Borough of Havering and part-funded by the European Social Fund to offer local people access to jobs, training and employment support services. We seek to bring existing services together to work in a more coherent way by offering support for residents who are unemployed, underemployed or looking for in-work progression. Our mission is to ensure that Havering residents have well developed skills and bespoke employment routes to benefit from opportunities arising from local developments and are able to compete in the wider London labour market.
What we offer our partner/employers:
- dedicated Employer Engagement Managers that work in partnership with your business to recruit, train and retain valuable employees from our customer base within the Havering region
- an effective and zero cost recruitment and talent matching service
- individual support and assistance during your recruitment open days
- help to implement your Corporate Social Responsibility and diversity objectives by engaging with communities across London thus supporting your future tenders
What we require from you:
- permanent jobs of at least 16hrs p/w with dedicated route ways (guaranteed interviews, assessment centres) that meets the national minimum wage
- to be a preferred supplier with advance notice of upcoming opportunities (vacancies, work experience, apprenticeship & other applicable opportunities)
- working in partnership with us to help you develop employer led training
What we hope to achieve:
- empowered candidates with essential skills, qualifications and access to training, jobs, apprenticeships and further education
- support for local Havering residents and business in realising their ambition and potential and enable future development and career pathways
- help improve lives and positively contribute to the local community
For additional information about how your business may get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 01708 432567 or 01708 434456.