How to pay for building regulation approval

Check the Building Control charges pages  to calculate how much you will have to pay for your application.

Payment can be made by credit or debit card by telephoning 01708 432700.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.