Party wall issues

Works to party walls are purely a civil matter controlled by the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and the council has no enforcement power to intervene.

You should contact a party wall surveyor for advice in this matter.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.