Because of government guidance on coronavirus a number of our buildings are now closed and events listed on our site are subject to change or cancellation. Changes to council services, advice and support we can provide, the latest local news and links to Government advice is available on our dedicated coronavirus information page. Go to our coronavirus information page

Changes to Planning and Building Control due to coronavirus

There are changes to the way we deliver planning enforcement, land charges, duty planner meetings, applications, pre-application advice and building control. Please take the time to read the changes before contacting us. View the full list of changes to the service

LABC services (home warranty, information packs and energy tests)

Local Authority Building Control (LABC) can provide developers and self builders with a complete range of developer services to support build programmes from start to finish, from warranties, right through to sale with the Home Information Pack service.

Services available include:

  • 10 year structural warranties
  • code for sustainable homes assessments
  • energy performance certificates, predicted energy assessments and accredited standard assessment procedure assessments
  • simplified building energy model assessments
  • acoustic testing
  • air pressure testing
  • home information packs

To find out more or to get a quotation, please visit the LABC New Home Warranty website.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.