Privacy notices for specific council services
Havering Council holds and processes information in order to provide public services.
There are a number of privacy notices which explain how information collected by us is used and shared by specific services to perform specific tasks.
- Annex A - List of processing activities for registrars, superintendent registrars and registration authorities
- Building control
- Covid 19 Self Isolation Payment Scheme
- Election services
- Housing insurance GDPR notice
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Planning - Development management
- Public Health
- Registration services for births, deaths, marriages and citizenship