Report a repair

If you are a council tenant, we can take care of some of the repairs to your home.

You will need to register for an online housing account first before you let us know what needs doing.

For an emergency please see the contact details on our emergency repair page and do not use the online account.

Unfortunately, we cannot fix damage caused by you, your family or visitors to your home. You can find builders and handymen on the Buy With Confidence website.

What we can do

We can repair the structure and exterior of your home including: 

  • drains, gutters and external pipes
  • the roof, outside walls, outside doors, window sills, window catches, sash cords and window frames including necessary external painting and decorating
  • internal walls, door frames, and skirting boards, ceilings and floors excluding any floor coverings
  • chimneys, chimney stacks and flues
  • main entrance path
  • plasterwork
  • integral garages and stores

We can also take care of the heating, water heating and sanitation installations and the supply of water, gas and electricity.

This includes:

  • basins, sinks, baths, toilets, flushing systems and waste pipes but not other fixtures, fittings and appliances for the supply of water, gas or electricity
  • electric wiring including sockets, switches and light fittings excluding bulbs
  • gas pipes, water pipes, water heaters, fitted fires and central heating installations

To help us, please make sure you: 

  • let us in to carry out the repair 
  • keep all pets and children away from the work area and any equipment

All our repairs staff including contractors will carry ID.

Report a repair you need through your online housing account

Get help with your online housing account

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.