Allocation of in-year school places

Once you have submitted an In-Year application form we will look to see if any of the schools listed have vacancies and whether any are able to offer a place. We will write to let you know the outcome.

Allocations to unplaced children

We have a duty to ensure that there is a school place available for every child in Havering. As such, if your child lives in Havering and you have indicated that you do not want your child to remain at their current school, we will seek to identify an alternative school place for your child which will normally be the nearest school with a vacancy. We will email you to advise the outcome.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.