Changes to council services and advice and support we can provide is available on our dedicated coronavirus information page. Go to our coronavirus information page

Burst water pipes

Thames Water are responsible for their supply up to and including the water stopcock and burst pipes can be reported on the Thames Water website.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.