Planned maintenance on Sunday 21 October will affect Havering portal accounts and some of our online forms

The MyHavering portal and most online forms will be unavailable from 9am to 2pm on Sunday 21 October 2018 due to scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Trees on private land

We are not responsible for trees on private land.

However we do work with the owners of trees on private land if they are causing a problem on public land eg trees or bushes overgrowing onto the pavement, blocking a street sign or street light.

Please report this using our online form.

Report a tree problem

Advice for keeping your trees and bushes on private land trimmed

Tree surgeons can be found on the buy with confidence scheme website.

If the tree has a Tree Preservation Order (TPO)​ on it, then advice should be sought from the Tree Preservation Officer before any work is commenced.

We are unable to become involved in private disputes however you can seek guidance from the GOV.UK website.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.