Parking fine enforcement agents
We use four agencies for enforcing unpaid Penalty Charge Notices.
- OneSource Enforcement Agents - 020 3373 3588
- Newlyn PLC - 01604 633001
- Phoenix Enforcement - 0333 323 0333
- Rundles - 0800 0816000
Please note, once a case has been passed to the enforcement agents it can no longer be disputed with the London Borough of Havering.
Payment of the penalty must be made directly to the enforcement agent and not the London Borough of Havering.
If you have been contacted by the enforcement agent we are now unable to deal with your case. You need to contact them directly to discuss.
You should also contact Northampton County Court on 0300 123 1059 by 4pm on the day you are contacted by the agent and they will advise you of your options and possibly grant an out of time witness statement which will put the situation on hold:
- if you did not receive a penalty charge notice or notice to owner
- if you have submitted an appeal and have not received a reply
- if you have already paid the fine in full