Service disruptions and building closures

Keep up to date with changes to our services as a result of the coronavirus. Go to our coronavirus information page

Parking service changes due to coronavirus

Our parking enforcement and permitting operations are subject to change due to coronavirus. Our car parks and on street parking is currently free. Read more

Parking fines and bailiffs

If you have been contacted by the bailiff we are now unable to deal with your case. You need to contact the bailiff directly to discuss.

You should also contact Northampton County Court on 0300 123 1059 by 4pm on the day you are contacted by the bailiff and they will advise you of your options and possibly grant an out of time witness statement which will put the situation on hold:

  • if you did not receive a penalty charge notice or notice to owner 
  • if you have submitted an appeal and have not received a reply
  • if you have already paid the fine in full


How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.